Thursday, January 10, 2008

I must lose some weight

I am 293 lbs now which is unacceptable, I took this photo in October 2007 and I thought I was serious about getting started then....but with the Holidays and all the good food the end of the year brings it did not last very long. So now is the time to do this. My sister-in-law Darlene thinks she can get in better shape than I can by the end of the year. So we have a pseudo side bet of a cruise ticket. We are also planning an alternative redneck version of the Belle Meade Bolt 5k run which will be known as "The Burns Bolt" starts at the 4 way flashing light on Hwy 96 and goes to the quick stop store at the bottom of the hill. Please join us for this on Thanksgiving Morning 2008 no registration required just show up at 9am in your Speedo's and Bikinis. One of my best friends Mark Horne will be officiating The run he has actually competed in some marathons and is well qualified. He is a top lead guitar player in Nashville and has been on Jay Leno & Letterman. One of the highlights of the "Burns Bolt" is a photo op with Darlene & Me and Autographed 8X10's of Mark Horne.


As far as training goes, I went to the gym today and trained for 30 minutes on the Elipitical Trainer and did a few dumbell curls.

I AM ON MY WAY!

ABS BY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: